Water Family Camping Ltd.
1600 Hwy 7 East, Box 118, Sunderland, Ontario, CANADA, L0C 1H0
Phone :- 1-866-454-8889 : Fax :- (705) 357 2822 Local :-(705) 357 1754
Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Firewood must be purchased from the park office. As per Ministry of Natural Resources regulations no firewood can be brought in from outside the park.
RATES & INFO
These prices do not include taxes.
|Water & Electricity
|Full Hook Up
***These prices are subject to change without notice***
** Possible additional charges may apply.
These include,Extra Fridge $100.00Air Conditioner $125.00 Extended Stay $200.00Visitors $150.00Electric Heaters $100.00Electric Water Heaters $150.00
Transient sites and weekend camping site fees are for two adults and two dependant children under the age of 18. Additional children
under 18 and over 5 years old or extra adults will be charged at $9.00 per person per day.
Picnics and Day Camping, $ 5.00 per person, 5 years of age and older.
Dumping station $30 per dump
Check in time 2:00 pm.
Check out time 12:00pm (Noon).
Our camping season is from the last week-end in April to the week-end after the Canadian Thanksgiving Holiday.
Short Stay Camping Discounts
CAA members, 10% off.
(These discounts may not be combined and do not apply to R.V. club prices and do not apply on long weekends)
Payment and Cancellation Policies
- A valid credit card must used to reserve camp site
- Registration and payment must be completed before setting up camp
- No refund & no rain check for early departure or bad weather
- $25 cancellation fee will be applied if reservation is cancelled before 7 days, No refund if cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival date
- Minimum of 3 nights reservation required on long weekends
- Group camping requires a 50% deposit with reservation